Returns & Refunds Policy
If you change your mind about one of our products or the size isn’t as expected, you can return it to us. We are happy to accept returns on our items as long as they are returned within 30 days of the purchase date. Upon approval, a receipt or proof of purchase would be required to process your return.
Our return duration lasts for 30 days from the purchase date. If your purchase date has passed the 30 days period we would not be able to offer a refund or an exchange. In order to meet the criteria for return, your item must be in the ‘new’ condition and in its original packaging with all tags included. If there is any form of tampering with the packaging or product, a full refund will not be provided and all costs shall be deducted from the total amount.
Garment inspections are carried out on all returned items, so it is important that they are returned to us in good condition and with all tags still attached. If they do not meet the standards of our Returns Policy they will not be accepted for a refund and re-delivery of the refused return will be at the customer’s expense.
Please send us back all returns and NOT direct to the manufacturer as this will void you return
ITEMS THAT DO NOT QUALIFY FOR RETURNS
Clothing and footwear items that have been worn and washed will automatically qualify as a void and cant be returned.
Sale items are non refundable but we are happy to exchange these items.
For hygiene reasons we cannot accept the following items back for returns:
- Perishable items
HOW TO RETURN YOUR ITEM
We aim to keep our prices low as possible to keep it affordable for all our customers. Therefore, unfortunately, we do not offer free or prepaid returns.
EXCHANGES OR REFUNDS
Before returning your item it would need to be approved by on of our returns specialists. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your order number and the reason for return. Once your return has been approved please follow the below steps.
- Please fill in the details on a piece of paper and enclose this inside your parcel. Please include your full name, telephone number, address and the date of purchase along with the description and the reason for return for the items you are returning.
Please note: We would need to see a proof of purchase so we can process your return as quickly as possible.
Please Note: We tend to receive high volume of returns and so that we can easily process your return, you will need to insert a return postage note so there is no delay with your exchange. If there is no note inside your parcel then we would not be able to process your return.
- Please send your item to us using the address that is provided by one of our specialists. Please ensure to package the product securely so it does not get tampered/damaged during transit.
- Please ensure to use a tracked shipping service so yourself and we can track the progress of your return.
- We recommend that you use this service for goods that are value of £50.00 or more.
- Once we receive your item we would inspect and get in touch via email or via telephone informing you the duration of exchange or refund.
- Refunds could take up to 2-5 working days to be processed back into your original payment method.
- Exchanges could take 2-4 working days to be processed and sent back out. So please allow a total length of 7 working days for this to be processed and shipped.
If in any rare case your refund does not show in your bank account after 2-5 working days, please get in touch with our team at email@example.com so we can look into this for you. There might be a slight delay for the amount to show on your statement but not to worry we will get this resolved.